If you found this web page while searching for a specific Person then you are almost certainly dealing with an scammer. You better stop all communication immediately since this person is dangerous and will probably try to get you bankrupt within shortest time, if not even worse. By the way, the smarter the scammer, the longer he will wait before he begs you for money or something else.
Online Scammers like to “steal” and use the identities of real persons or companies, or abuse their email addresses as their own sender-addresses, in order to appear more legitimate towards their victims and gain their trust. I do not have any influence on that. Please understand that the rightful owners of abused names or email addresses mentioned in my blog, are not connected with any unlawful activities of criminal email scammers.
If you can, block the SCAMMER. You will live much safer with that.
If you need further help, get in touch.
It is forbidden, to modified my Article or parts from my texts, and impersonate this as your own work. It is only allow to copy or share my Article or parts of my texts, when you mention me and put back a link to my blog „http://soul-catcher.eu“ (Reconstructed and overworked Article from the Years 2012-2015) FORMER LINK: http://soul-catcher.eu/?p=10623
GREETINGS FROM IRAQ
I pray that the content of this mail is not misconstrued, please dont get tempted to overlook and discard due to the invasion of the internet world by dishonest people who are nothing but scammers.But this is a different case.However I am wary and cautious while sending this message to you until I an convinced you quite understand its importance and I am therefore holding back specifics for security reasons until you revert with a confirmation of a visit/view of the news websites which gives historical background and insight as well as the source of funds in question which has been of public knowledge
http://www.presstv.ir/usdetail/184530.html (PRESS TV)
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/04/25/60II/main690763.shtml (CBS NEWS)
http://www.voanews.com/burmese/archive/2003-04/a-2003-04-20-1-1.cfm (VOA NEWS)
Until you assure me never to go public with message content all I can say for now is that I was a Major in the U.S Army, until the recent dis-engagement from Iraq as a result of the end of the war. It will interest you to know I am one of the U.S Army, officers who were entrusted with the responsibility of counting and moving the seized funds reported in the news stories. I was one of the five officers questioned by military authorities as also reported in the above news story. The war has officially ended I would like to share more information about my personal involvement that led to my keeping and stashing away some cash, waiting to be moved out of Iraq to a trusted fellow for safe-keeping.
I want to ship 3 cash-boxes to you but I rather duel more on the issue of trust, honesty, reliability expected of each us and your capability to handle it at your end without compromising on confidentiality it deserve the amount to be sent.Simply put, I have no fraudulent intentions but that the essence of this message is strictly for our mutual benefit and nothing more.Surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you ? Not only surprised but also skeptical ? Just ensure you visit the news sites and I do assure you that we both stand to gain enormously from the expected collaboration in this uncommon transaction of this nature. I will be vivid and very explicit in my next message but before I do so I will appreciate your doing the following :
- 1. Confirm that the 2 above international news links have been visited/viewed.
- 2. Confirm that you have understood my intention to send the funds to you.
- 3. Give a promise to let it remain a secret between us.
- 4. Provide me with your complete names, complete address, phone number(s), your age and profession/occupation.
Once again I plead that you share with one this proposal on mutual collaboration.
Major Betty Jones
Email-Adressen: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTENTION! all other where write such Emails in he Name, are Defrauder or Impostor, and belongs to the Westafrican-Romance-Scammer – Nigeria-Connection
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- FRAUDULENT E-MAILS ALLEGEDLY SENDED FROM WEBMAIL
- SCAMMER-EMAILS FROM CAPT. WILLIAM JOHNSON
- SCAMMER-EMAILS FROM 2012-07-12
- SCAMMER-EMAILS-FROM 2012-03-28
- SCAMMER-EMAILS FROM 2012-07-08
- SCAMMER-EMAILS FROM 2012-07-19
- SCAMMER-EMAILS FROM 2012-09-06
- SCAMMER-EMAILS FROM 2012-05-22
- SCAMMER-EMAILS FROM 2012-05-21
- SCAMMER-EMAILS FROM 2012-09-07
- SCAMMER-EMAILS-FROM 2012-03-30
- SCAMMER-EMAILS FROM 2012-06-28
- SCAMMER-EMAILS-FROM 2012-04-15
- SCAMMER-EMAILS FROM 2012-05-16
- SCAMMER-EMAILS FROM 2012-07-01