If you found this web page while searching for a specific Person then you are almost certainly dealing with an scammer. You better stop all communication immediately since this person is dangerous and will probably try to get you bankrupt within shortest time, if not even worse. By the way, the smarter the scammer, the longer he will wait before he begs you for money or something else.
Online Scammers like to “steal” and use the identities of real persons or companies, or abuse their email addresses as their own sender-addresses, in order to appear more legitimate towards their victims and gain their trust. I do not have any influence on that. Please understand that the rightful owners of abused names or email addresses mentioned in my blog, are not connected with any unlawful activities of criminal email scammers.
If you can, block the SCAMMER. You will live much safer with that.
If you need further help, get in touch.
It is forbidden, to modified my Article or parts from my texts, and impersonate this as your own work. It is only allow to copy or share my Article or parts of my texts, when you mention me and put back a link to my blog „http://soul-catcher.eu“ (Reconstructed and overworked Article from the Years 2012-2015) FORMER LINK: http://soul-catcher.eu/?p=10671
This he wrote to me
Hello, I happily view your profile and found you attractive as im interested in knowing and being friendly with you hope to hear from you to know you well please reply via my private EMAIL: these is my id gedanielpbolger at yahoo do com .Cheers
ATTENTION! all other where write such Emails in his Name, are Defrauder or Impostor, and belongs to the Westafrican-Romance-Scammer – Nigeria-Connection
MILITARY-SCAMMER GENERAL DANIEL BOLGER
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- SCAMMER-EMAILS FROM 2012-06-28
- SCAMMER-EMAILS-FROM 2012-03-27
- SCAMMER-EMAILS-FROM 2012-04-15
- BUSINESS-SCAM AND INVESTMENT-SCAM
- SCAMMER-EMAIL-ADRESSES PART I
- SUMMARY ALL ARTICLES
- SCAMMER-EMAILS-FROM 2012-03-29
- SCAMMER-EMAILS FROM 2012-07-22
- SCAMMER-EMAILS FROM 2012-06-29
- SCAMMER-EMAILS FROM 2012-05-22
- SCAMMER-EMAILS FROM 2012-07-09
- SCAMMER-EMAILS-FROM 2012-03-30
- SCAMMER-EMAILS FROM 2012-07-08